· I plan a tour itinerary together with you – and make sure it will be meaningful and fitting for your group
· I guide you through the Land of Israel with an emphasis on the connection to our Jewish roots through Jewish sources
· I meet you at your hotel up north or along the way
· If you have your own car – I join you. If not, I arrange for comfortable transportation for you and your group.
· I arrange for convenient accommodations up north – hotel, zimmer(motel) or outdoor campsites/
· I reserve all of the special attractions (at discounted prices) for the duration of the trip: jeep rides, the winery tour, horseback riding, museums and historic sites with house guides, etc.
· I reserve dinner for you at wonderful restaurants kosher or glatt kosher – according to your request.
· When you need it I make sure we get to a minyan for mincha and maariv.
· I introduce you to local people who will offer you hospitality and a little personal touch to the touring day.
· You and your kids will remember the stories that I tell as we are driving from place to place.